Lawn Dressing 30dm Bag (Premium) - 3Sixty
This product is limited to the following areas in Gauteng, South Africa:
- Midstream Area - Click here to view the map for this delivery zone
If you fall outside these delivery zones, please send us a mail to quote you on delivery. Please send all mails to: email@example.com
LAWN DRESSING (PREMIUM)
An organic lawn treatment designed to rejuvenate, feed and improve lawns to encourage better looking, healthier grass and soil.
- For topdressing or mixing into soil during lawn preparation
- Organics that improve soil quality
- Feeds for up to 3 months
- Suitable for all lawns
- Includes organic materials that improve soil quality
How it works
- Lawn Dressing adds organic matter to impoverished soils to improve soil texture, moisture holding and overall soil health.
- When applied as a topdressing, it can be used to fill hollows that may have developed.
- Provides a healthy soil environment for sowing lawn patching and repair products.
- Its nutrients are released at about the same rate that grass roots can take up so there is no wastage or damaging surge growth.
How to use
- Lawn Dressing may be spread thinly over an existing lawn alone or in combination with over-seeding to boost lawn density.
- Spread evenly over the grass and rake to level the area. If over-seeding, use quality seed and follow package directions.
- For lawns that have a build-up of dead grass under the green top growth (“thatch”), raking with a steel garden rake followed by aeration with a sturdy fork is recommended before applying.
- Dig out dead weeds on grass, then loosen the soil. Spread a 2.5cm layer of Lawn Dressing and mix into top 2.5cm of existing soil.
- Spread seed or lay turf and water frequently.
When to use
- Topdressing an existing lawn is best done in spring and autumn, either after the heat of Summer has passed and/or before summer rainfall.
- Sowing new lawns and patching existing grass are best done in mid spring, allowing time for the seeds to germinate and grass to establish before summer