Lawn Fungicide 500EC - 100ml - Efekto
Reg. No. L8461 N-AR 0999 Act No. 36 of 1947
An emulsifiable concentrate fungicide for the control of certain lawn diseases as indicated in the directions.
Size: 100 ml
EFEKTO SKU: 30706 | 30707 | 30708
- Handle with care.
- Poisonous when swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through the skin.
- May cause skin and eye irritation.
- Toxic to fish and wildlife.
- Store away from foods and feeds.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not contaminate water supplies, dams and rivers.
- RE-ENTRY INTERVAL: Do not enter treated area until spray deposit has dried unless wearing protective clothing.
Active Ingredient:- Propiconazole (Triazole) 500 g/l (HARMFUL/SKADELIK)
- Wear rubber gloves and boots and a face shield when preparing spray mixture.
- Avoid inhalation of spray mist and contact with skin and eyes.
- In case of eye contact rinse eyes for several minutes with clean water.
- In case of skin contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst applying or preparing the spray mix, or before washing face and hands.
- Prevent contamination of other crops, grazing, rivers and dams.
- Avoid drift of spray onto other crops, grazing, rivers, dams and areas not under treatment.
- Prevent contamination of food, feeds, drinking water and eating utensils.
- Rinse empty container three times with a volume of water equal to a minimum of 10% of that of the container.
- Destroy the empty container by perforating, flattening and never use for any other purpose.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For more directions for the use of Lawn Fungicide 500EC, please click here to download the