Potting Mix 30 dm Bag (Premium) - 3Sixty
The top of the range potting mix for all types of plants and conditions that helps you save water while ensuring strong healthy growth
- Retains 100% more moisture than standard mixes
- Feeds continuously for months
- Trace, Macro & Micro elements encourage strong roots and plant growth
- Premium Potting Mix provides the ideal moisture and nutrient environment for healthier, stronger and better-quality plants
How to use
- Use 3Sixty Premium Potting Mix straight from the bag – don’t mix it with other materials. Close the bag tightly after use
- Choose a clean container with large drainage holes and partly fill it the fresh mix out of the bag
- Carefully lift the plant to be potted up from its existing pot. Gently loosen the root ball without disturbing roots too much and remove any damaged, dried out or twisted roots
- Place the plant in the centre of the pot (if potting up individually) or position it where you want it grow in a larger container that will eventually hold several plants
- Fill in with Premium Potting Mix to within 2-3cm of the top rim of the pot and press lightly
- Tap the new pot or container gently on the bench to help the new mix settle in and around the roots – do not pack it down
- Water the pot thoroughly (until water runs from the drainage holes) then allow it to drain freely. If necessary top the mix up again to the suggested level.
- Place the pot or container in the shade for a few days to allow the plant to settle and acclimatise before moving back to its permanent home
When to use
- Potting Mix can be used at any time of the year.
- Repotting established pot plants is best done either in Spring or Autumn
- Flowering plants should be repotted after they have flowered – enjoy the blooms first!