Roundup 5lt - Efekto
Act No. 36 of 1947: L 5753
Herbicide for home garden use only. A foliar applied systemic herbicide, with little or no soil activity, for the control of many annual and perennial weeds in the home garden.
Do not use on lawns or other wanted plants.
- Systemic herbicide kills weeds and grasses down to the roots.
- No toxic residual in soils.
- Broad spectrum, non-selective herbicide.
- No mixing – use the product as is.
- Kills weeds and grasses, roots and all.
Size: 1l | 3l | 5l
- Store away from food, feeds, seed, fertilizer and other agricultural chemicals.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
For resistance management, Roundup® Ridder RTU is a group code G herbicide. Any weed population may contain individuals naturally resistant to Roundup Ridder RTU and other group code G herbicides. The resistant individuals can eventually dominate the weed population if these herbicides are used repeatedly. These resistant weeds may not be controlled by Roundup Ridder RTU or any other group code G herbicide.
To delay herbicide resistance:
- Avoid exclusive repeated use of herbicides from the same herbicide group code. Alternate or tank mix with registered products from different herbicide group codes.
- Integrate other control methods (chemical, cultural, biological) into weed control programmes. For specific information on resistance management contact the registration holder of this product.
Active Ingredient:- 7,2 g/l Glyphosate (glycine) (contains isopropylamine salt of glyphosate 9,7 g/l)
- In case of accidental contact with eyes, wash immediately with plenty of water.
- Wash hands after use. Destroy empty container.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For more directions for the use of Roundup RTU, please click here to download the